Visitation hours for males and females will be as follows:
|Monday, Wednesday, and Friday||10:00 am-11:00 and 7:00 pm-8:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am-10:00 am and 7:00pm-8:00pm|
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday||1:00pm-2:00pm|
Inmates will be allowed two sessions a week - one (1) hour each visit for a total of two (2) hours. Visitors are required to be checked in 15 minutes prior to visiting hour. Visitors will not be allowed to visit unless they are on the inmate's visitor list. Once an inmate has reached the maximum two (2) sessions, they will not be allowed to visit again that week. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Must have a valid ID
- Be over the age of 18 years
- If under the age of 18, be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Proper attire
- Have not been incarcerated within the last month
- Must be on approved visiting list
1. Visitation List:
- You may have up to five people on your visitors list.
- You may change your list by requesting a visitors list in the morning during medication rounds.
- No one under the age of 18 years will be allowed to visit unless the individual is the inmate's spouse or they are accompanied by one or more of their parent(s) or guardian(s).
- No one who has been in the Gage County Detention Facility within the last month will be allowed to visit.
2. Visitors must arrive and sign in 15 minutes prior to visitation hours.
3. Failure to arrive and sign in 15 minutes prior will result in being unable to visit.
4. Inmates will be in proper attire before reporting to the visitation area. Proper attire consists of a jail shirt, trousers, and footwear.
5. Visitation will be terminated any time problems occur or violations of department policy concerning visitation.
6. Visitors will not be allowed to use cellular phones, recorder of any type, or take pictures while visiting.
7. If there is more than one visitor for the same inmate, the first visitor to arrive will be allowed to visit first, then the next.
8. If an inmate has a family member(s) who is (are) handicapped, the inmate will need to request a special visit.
9. The Jail Administrator, Supervisor, or Sheriff can place restrictions on who is allowed to visit if they have reasonable grounds to believe that the visitor may present or pose a threat to the safety or security of the correctional facility.
10. If an inmate who is in the custody of another facility who has been brought to Gage County for court will not be allowed to have visitors except for law enforcement, clergy, and the attorney or if they are booked in.
VISITING RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Check in 15 minutes prior to visiting.
- Visitors must possess a valid state driver's license, state identification, or other governmental identification.
- Any disturbances caused by an inmate or visitor will result in immediate termination of visitation.
- Visits between lawyer's consular official's parole or probation officer, clergy or counselors shall be held in the jail when space permits and does not count as a visitation.
The attached PDF is the visitation form to be filled out by all inmates.
|visiting.pdf ||31.11 KB|