VISITATION RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Visitors must arrive and sign in 15 minutes prior to visitation times.
2. Visitors must be on the inmates approved visitors list.
3. Visitors must possess a valid state driver’s license, state identification or other governmental identification.
4. Must be 18 years of age, if under 18, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Only one minor at the visitation panel with a parent or guardian at a time. ***NO MINOR CHILDREN LEFT UNATTENDED IN WAITING AREA.***
5. Visitors must not have been incarcerated with in the last month.
6. Visitation will be terminated anytime problems occur or violations of department policy concerning visitation occur.
7. Visitors will not be allowed to use cellular phones, recording devices of any kind or take pictures while visiting.
8. Visitors must be in proper attire. No provocative clothing.
9. Absolutely nothing will be allowed into the visitation area: No purses, bags, keys, money, cell phones, etc. (Your pockets will be empty!)
10. No tobacco, food or drink allowed at the visitor’s panel.
11. Visitors under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to visit.
12. If there is more than one visitor for the same inmate during a session the first visitor to arrive will be allowed to visit, then the next.
13. Any activity at the visitor’s panel or in the waiting area of the lobby that disturbs persons conducting business at the Sheriff’s Office or disturbs the good working order of the Sheriff’s Office is grounds for visitation termination.
14. The Jail Director, Supervisor or Sheriff can place restrictions on who is allowed to visit if they have reasonable grounds to believe the visitor may present or pose a threat to the safety or security of the Sheriff’s Office and/or Detention Center.
15. All visitors or their parent/guardian will sign the back of this sheet before any visitations are allowed. If there are changes to the ‘Visitation Rules & Regulations’ then a new signature will be required.
Temporary Visitation Times
Visitations will be limited to 30 min per visit.
Monday: N.W. 6: 2pm – 3pm & 6pm – 7pm / N.W. 4: 10am -11am & 7pm – 8pm
Tuesday: S.W. 6: 2pm – 3pm & 6pm – 7pm / S.W. 2: 10am – 11am & 7pm – 8pm
Wednesday: Females: 2pm – 3pm & 6pm – 7pm / S 2: 10am – 11am & 7pm – 8pm
Thursday: Work Release: 2pm – 4pm & 6pm – 8pm
Saturday: N.W. 6: 9am – 10am / N.W. 4: 10am – 11am / S.W. 6: 6pm – 7pm / S.W. 2: 7pm – 8pm
Sunday: Females: 9am – 10am / S2: 10am – 11am / Work Release: 6pm – 8pm
I have received, read & understand the visitation rules & regulations. I further agree to follow and abide by all visitation rules & regulations and I understand that failure to comply with these or any other directives given by Gage County Sheriff’s Office / Detention Center personnel will result in visitation termination and/or possible criminal action.
Visitor’s Printed Name __________________________________
Visitor’s Signature _________________________________________________
GCSO/GCDC Staff Signature ________________________________
Badge # ______________
|visiting.pdf ||31.11 KB|